Create and take action on your Generosity Gameplan with expert support
Consulting and management services to help you do the most good with your currencies.
My team and I advise major donors and strategic grant-makers who want their giving to radically transform themselves and the world.
We offer two programs: Generosity Gameplan™ consulting and foundation management.
YOUR GENEROSITY GAMEPLAN PROGRAM
If you are feeling detached or uninvolved with the causes you support – br>
If you are overwhelmed by requests for your time and money – br>
If you want to see better outcomes from your giving and volunteering –
Why engage us to develop your Generosity Gameplan?
- Quickly gain clarity on why, how, and what you want to give.
- Expand your vision of what you can accomplish with your relationships, strengths, and resources.
- Get excited about what is possible when you start from your heart’s desire.
- Turn giving and volunteering into an energizing endeavour instead of an obligation.
Working on your Generosity Gameplan with us gives you results:
- You are guided through our seven-step process to create a strategic giving plan that suits you perfectly.
- Your plan is translated into achievable tactics that can be executed with confidence.
- You get support to transition out of roles and commitments that don’t match your vision.
- You can easily tell others what your core focus is. Respond to requests and do your own outreach with confidence.
Most Generosity Gameplan engagements unfold like this:
- Three one-hour telephone conversations
- One half-day of advanced homework
- Three one-day workshops delivered over six weeks
- You’ll also receive a hardcover copy of Connected for Good
Every Generosity Gameplan is different, so we tailor the program specifically to where you’re at. br>
You’ll get only the steps you need.
Interested? Let’s talk about what you need from a Generosity Gameplan.
Foundation Management Services
If you are starting a new charitable foundation – br>
If you want to better fulfill your foundation’s complete program and operations – br>
If you want to reduce the complexities of your generous ventures so they can reach their full potential –
We offer everything from back-office support to a full complement of knowledgeable, high-touch professional and administrative staff.
Here are the services we provide:
- Identity services, such as answering the phone and receiving/routing mail
- Grant management, including responding to qualified grant applicants, due diligence, and evaluation
- Coordination with tax accountants for 990-PF submission
- Quarterly reports on grant activity
- Document and database management
- Processing of payables and grants
- Facilitating board meetings, including scheduling and recording board meeting minutes
- Topical field research and charitable organization assessments
- Foundation startup services
- Next-generation leadership succession planning and coaching
Looking for support? Let’s talk about what your foundation needs.